PLEASE NOTE - IMPORTANT DESIGNATION INFORMATION:
If you are seeking the ACSR credentialing designation you must accomplish this by purchasing the self-study materials and pass the exam included on The Institutes website - these webcasts are intended to SUPPLEMENT and serve as companion pieces to the self-study designation but will not replace the need to follow the steps required to attain the ACSR designation!
The Institutes, IIABNY and ABEN are pleased to provide viewers with excellent instruction which is intended to SUPPLEMENT the Accredited Customer Service Representative (ACSR) designation program offered on The Institutes website: http://www.theinstitutes.org/comet/programs/acsr/acsr.htm. If you are looking for distance learning instruction to assist in the preparation for ACSR credentialing exams, this ABEN course is a cost effective solution that provides guided instruction while also helping you to fulfill licensing CE requirements:
Educational Objectives of Part 1 - note - parts 1 & 2 do not have to be taken in order:
- Explain why quality service is important to an agency.
- Describe the levels of customer expectations and methods for exceeding expectations.
- Explain how a customer service representative brings quality to service and production activities.
- Explain how effective customer service affects an agency’s profitability.
- Given a specific insurance customer’s needs, apply the methods of exceeding customer service expectations and providing quality service.
Even if you are not seeking the ACSR designation, the valuable content covered in the ACSR Core modules 4 & 5 webcasts will:
- Improve efficiency by accurately identifying and assessing errors and omissions risks
- Support agency profitability with an enhanced understanding of how to build and retain customer relationships
- Increase value to your agency and producers with better decision making and problem solving skills
- Gain technical insurance training while improving your confidence and professionalism
Mishell K. Magnusson, CIC, CISR, AAI, CPIA, FIPC
Mishell is an owner of KJM Consulting & Training, Inc. in Munnsville, New York. KJM specializes in providing a broad range of high quality training programs to insurance agencies; insurance companies and banks throughout the north east. In addition to the customized training KJM also provides consulting services focusing on E&O; Procedure Manual development and implementation; and Agency Management training techniques.
Mishell currently holds New York State Property and Casualty Brokers License; a New York State Life and Health Brokers License; a New York State Producer License to Act as a Consultant; a Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) designation; a Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation; the Accredited Advisor of Insurance (AAI) designation; Certified Professional Insurance Agent (CPIA) designation; and the Federation of Insurance Professional Counselor (FIPC) designation.
Mishell is a frequent speaker for Professional Insurance Agents (PIA) of New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire and Connecticut for CIC and CISR programs and for the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of New York’s Best Practices of Errors & Omission Loss Prevention along with their various other programs.
In addition, Mishell works as an Adjunct Professor for Mohawk Valley Community College; Bryant & Stratton College; Madison/Oneida BOCES and State University of New York (SUNY) Oswego.
KJM Consulting & Training, Inc.
5869 Bishop Road
Munnsville, NY 13409-2218